Translate in your language

21 January 2015

Shower Gel + Deo + Shave by FARMASI

   Hello, Ladies!

   After 3 weeks of using one very nice new product, I have already formed opinion to share.

 I'm talking about "WOMEN SOFT TOUCH - SHOWER+DEO+SHAVE 3in1 Body Wash" enriched with Red Centaury.
   

WOMEN SOFT TOUCH - SHOWER+DEO+SHAVE 3in1 Body Wash by FARMASI
   This product instantly became my favorite - well washing ability; soft gently fragranced pearly light pink texture, which helps for easy and safe shaving; leaving fresh delicate aroma on your skin.

   It reminds me Johnson's Silky Skin - Shower & Shave Cream:



  If I must make choice between both of them, my winner is FARMASI - Shower Gel!

  Here, you can see big photo of the back side of the bottle with all ingredients:



   CONCLUSIONS:

   High quality product! It really does what it claims! Washes, gives long lasting tender fragrance and feeling of freshness all day long! Not strong fragrance as Bath & Body Work's shower gels, but with beautiful spring flowers tender veil!


   I RECOMMEND IT!



Natalié Beauté



Copyright © Natalié Beauté http://cosmetic-notes-advices-discussions.blogspot.com/ 2012-2015. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment